- In order to log into WorxHub for the first time, you must first receive an email invitation to WorxHub. This invitation comes from DONOTREPLY with a subject line Welcome to WorxHub. If you do not see this email in your inbox or spam folders, contact Estaphanie Rubio, Service Coordinator for Facilities Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 7244. Follow the instructions below when you are completing the form that results from clicking the link in the email invitation.
- Enter your username which consists of your first initial and your last name, typed with no spaces and no capital letters. So, George C. Scott would have the username gscott; Ida Lupino would have the username ilupino.
- Everyone's password is the same. Type the word welcome, again with no capital letter.
- Before clicking "Login" make sure you check the box that says "Stay logged in."
- If you are confronted with small screens of information (inviting you to an HVAC meetings or some such), look for the X in a corner to dismiss the small screen.
- Once you have done this, going forward, you will no longer have to type in your username and password to submit a ticket. To submit a maintenance request, you simply click the WorxHub link below, then click on your choice of Maintenance or Housekeeping and proceed with your request.
- Finally if you have any trouble with this please contact Estaphanie Rubio, Service Coordinator for Facilities Management, email@example.com, Ext. 7244.